Thread: Looking ahead
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2019, 14.27:28   #8-0 (permalink)
Lets Av A Riot
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Looking ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
Well the Dover reaction thread has got a little crazy even by RP standards so I though I'd look ahead at the next 3 games.

2 home games against sides who have had very good starts in Halifax and Barnet but if we can keep out the individual mistakes and poor decision making I fancy us to beat anyone at home.

Notts Co away is sandwiched between those. They are a side short on confidence getting used to the league trying to bed in a lot of new players. It's a good time to play them and surely playing in a decent ground in front of a big crowd with a big away following will motivate us. I can see us getting at least 7 points if not 9 from these and if we do then the Boreham wood and Dover endings will be a distant memory.
i think 7 points from next 3 is a realistic target.. and well within our capabilities.

im not buying into all the overdramatism that some seem to have and trying to infect others with.

im confident we are much better than the points tally so far suggests....

loss of concentration in last 10 cost us at boreham wood.. and a silly sending off and a own goal cost us at dover.

its not as if we are playing crap and not creating