Thread: WST Vice Chair
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2019, 10.17:31   #45-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST Vice Chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
No one has made anything like a serious approach to the board.

If a potential "Investor" can't stump up £5k to do due diligence and keep their mouths shut during the process then I think it says a lot about the type of people they are.
I find it amusing that the sudden "surge" of interest comes when the club is financially viable due to the efforts of the trust and we have the ability to use the Ward money as and when it comes in.
Bryn Law hardly knew the so called interested party, they contacted him for a view. Then they backed out because they couldn't abide by simple rules.
When has Dixie's man approached the trust? Would like to see some substance to this alleged Investor / buyer.
The system is in place to consider approaches and the rules were endorsed at the last agm with Mr Laws amendments thrown out.
£5k to begin the process is peanuts in the whole scheme of things, Has the queue started to form or is it just fictitious.
This is also speculation on your part, as is the majority of your post. So whilst calling people out on here for posting what they have heard, rumours, speculating, you're now doing the same in an attempt to discredit the people that contacted Bryn Law.
I'm sure we all read that they didn't sign the NDA based on Lawyers advice which is what most sensible people would do.
Saying they backed out because they couldn't follow simple rules is just not the case. Nice try though, although I'm little surprised you've resorted to stuff like this QR. I know you think the sun shines out of a WST glory hole but often there is no smoke without fire and some fans need to open their eyes, you're being taken for a ride to a certain extent and loyalty is being exploited.

If only the WST had the backbone to just come out and say they don't want any help from outside and won't consider any approach to invest or whatever then at least we all know for sure. They way they've done it is just cowardly, just my opinion. Bagger summed it up perfectly a while back on another thread.
The claim of them being transparent is now laughable too. Its takes some brass neck to still run with that one. The January fiasco and Manny Smith contract blows that out of the water straight away. So lets stop pedalling that myth which can no longer be backed up and has been well and truly exposed.