View Single Post
Old 13th August 2019, 16.55:20   #24-0 (permalink)
wafc1926
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sunday 13th August !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
I think the problem with the OP is that every contribution on here follows the same pattern - negative or nitpicking. In this instance he isn't wrong in what he is saying but its just ANOTHER post of that nature.

I would genuinely like to see more comments on how he felt the previous game went on the appropriate thread, or what loan signing we should bring in. Perhaps more importantly, we could get to know "what delights him ridiculously" or who he feels "he shouldn't but he would."
Surprised , for a mod , you are so ill-informed. Many of my posts are in support of Junior Dragons , DSA, DSO, etc who do a fantastic job for Wrexham AFC and promoting their fundraising events and those of the FPA , the organisation I am most closely involved with. I DO get involved in political issues surrounding our Fans' Owned Club but make no apology for that.Wanting your club to gain respect by doing all the right things is not a sin in my eyes.
You are right in noting that I don't contribute to speculation on loan signings or criticise players after games. Neither do I join in threads of a trivial and sexual nature. I'll leave that for the kids if you don't mind! As for what delights me ridiculously , well I've been following the Reds for over 65 years but still get that buzz from seeing us score and hearing the crowd
roar!!