View Single Post
Old 13th August 2019, 23.18:51   #72-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Default Re: Halifax (H) reaction thread

Well my first game of the season and for the first 25 mins I thought that was the best we have played since the Saunders/ Morrell team, quick one touch football, I'm guessing Harris is a Flynn deal because he looks league one level or higher now I hope they let him stay the season as signed. BB looked rusty but came into the game, McIntosh looked completely lost well out of his depth, Hooper looked a little lazy but you can see has a bit of something about him, Redmond looks nowhere near fit.

Great first half of football how it should be played, we just seem to lack a clinical finisher in the box, Jennings put some good crosses in.

I don't get the slagging of Summerfield first half he played well like the majority of the team he ran out of steam and his passing went tits up should of gone off.

Agree Young was immense as was Harris who would of been my MOM..the slowness of putting subs on nearly cost us, the sending off was down to Lawlor being dead on his feet and looked it for half of second half, I'm wondering if his shoulder is right. The red he was exposed on his own he looked to push the forward so had to go off, (just a note if it was Grant he would of been hung)

I thought Pearson looked shaky and Dibble puts you on edge he was lucky they didn't equalise when he dropped a ball at their strikers feet late on.

Credit Halifax who nearly went bust pre-season they defended well when we were on top.

All in all we deserved the win but as other's have said need a leftwinger unless McIntosh was just rusty but he looked lost.

Be a tough game at Notts Co let's hope we can keep 12 on the pitch.

But hey its good to go to a game and be entertained again.

After watching that I don't get the constant wrist slashing on here last Saturday.
Posted via mobile theme