Thread: Tuesday blues
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2019, 21.35:55   #6-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
Really ? you have better confidence than me.

I predicted two consecutive home defeats and RP meltdown on Tuesday night - Maidenhead are in a great run of form and riding high in the league table.

I recall the season Mansfield Town went up as Champions - Kidderminster Harriers hardly picked up a point in their first 10 games, stood by their manager at the time, Steve Burr then went on a fantastic purple patch and pushed Mansfield all the way for the title - similarly Salford had a very poor start last season before recovering well - so it can be done. In fairness I don't think we were that bad against Stockport but we suffer from individual errors and can't perform for 90 minutes - just in spells and whoever the 11 players selected are, are not playing as a cohesive team because of the constant chopping and changing we endure - the back four & keeper were constant last season but it's all up in the air from game to game now.

Good post, the chopping and changing at Hartlepool contributed to the defeat obvious the one's not injured, I've not been impressed with Harris except against Halifax.
Posted via mobile theme