View Single Post
Old 4th September 2019, 09.17:35   #20-0 (permalink)
podders
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Anywhere I can get a ticket
Twitter: @

Default Re: Confidence in the Boards - WST & Club

As the question is ANY confidence, then even having some level of confidence in the Trust board means you answer yes.

I have probably lost confidence in the boards approach to the footballing decisions, i have said on the 'director of football' thread that i would like to see someone with recent experience in professional football on the club board to advise on the football related approach.

But looking at the club as a whole it is run better than at any point i have been a fan and you have to look at the club as a whole as the football part and the business/commercial/community part of the club cannot exists without the other.

If i had to push for a new ownership model i would want to see a Community Investment Company set up. This is a similar ownership model to Solihull Moors and Darlington 1883. This is a company set up where the profits can only be invested back into the company. For Solihull Moors it is around 10 private investors, for Darlington 1883 it is majority owned by there supporters trust.