View Single Post
Old 4th September 2019, 10.21:27   #32-0 (permalink)
sparky
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored
Twitter: @

Default Re: Confidence in the Boards - WST & Club

No.

What are we now, 12 years, and it looks for all the world already that we will still be here next season. Meanwhile, Luton are playing Championship football, Lincoln are in league one and will soon be in the money from their management appointments, and conference football for Orient, Mansfield Tranmere will never been seen again, if at all, for some time, you get my drift. Meanwhile we have a league fixture cancelled for the most worthless cup comp you have ever come across.

We have no assets on the pitch to speak of, the less said about the youth system the better and so we are now reliant on cup runs to generate some proper income.

The stadium is a mess, I still can't understand a word the PA says and god knows where we train.

The spin is painfull, 'spiritual home', 'exciting times' 'fans can', as are Peter Jones' rants. And Mr Mills' ( not the **** head) behaviour towards fellow fans is nothing to be proud of is well as one or two tit bits you pick up.

What can you say about the appointment of Hughes that has not already been said? But let's not forget, Darlington, I mean the board wanted Lawrence to start with, really?

If things continue as they are, on the back of some very decent revenue the past few years, then I fair to see how those at the top table can continue.