View Single Post
Old 4th September 2019, 14.25:21   #50-0 (permalink)
BP Red
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bryan Hughes has started blocking fans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Hmmmn, not sure he's blocked 'nobheads'? Unless you've seen examples of tweets? I haven't seen anything out of order. So not sure you've understood whats happened here going by that comment. And no I'm not one, I'm not even on twitter.

I just think its the beginning of the end for him. He's started down a road that will only lead to one thing, him being sacked. Once you turn on the fans unless with very good reason, you're done and a dead man walking.
I've seen quite a lot after match reports which where basically 'F Off Bryan' and worse. Can totally understand if he blocks them. As I say, I'm not a fan at all of his but it seems a lot of fans think they should be able to say what they like to someone without repurcussion.

Personally I think he was the wrong choice but may have been able to make something of the squad if he had an adequate coaching set up behind him rather than two part timers, one of which I'm yet to see at the training ground.

I get that they're not all nobheads, but if you really care that much about whether someone has blocked you on Twitter then you're probably borderline.