View Single Post
Old 5th September 2019, 21.32:10   #131-0 (permalink)
GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Confidence in the Boards - WST & Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
If true, I'm really starting to fall out of love with this club after 40 years.

There's no smoke without fire and I've been convinced for some time that it's being run by people who had good early intentions when it was rescued but the gravy train they're on is just too good to give up.

This was their dream job....we get it......but it's now time to put the club first and look at the options (including outside investment) so that we can move forward.

This great club at 155 years old is bigger than any one person and I just hope that the current incumbents come to their senses very soon and do the right thing
Trouble is they try to make out it isn't true, saying they're for investment but they must do this blah blah blah.

Then Pete Jones says things that contradict that statement, votes for the status quo then the person who dares to stand against the status quo gets their dirty washing aired in public on here.

It's hard work keeping up with your lies all the time.

The same faces hound those who tell everyone what really is going on as I did with Ricketts. Wasn't just me saying he was off either, just a bit more detail on why.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 5th September 2019 at 21.35:27..