View Single Post
Old 7th September 2019, 07.13:25   #26-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Doug Tharme recalled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
Had a look on the official AFC Telford United site.
The clubs match reports make interesting reading - they have played 9 games yet Doug Tharme (going by the team sheets for each fixture) has never started a game for them.
He appeared in the match day squad for only 3 games as an unused sub - the last listing / showing was back on 13 August in a fixture v Hereford.

So what can we deduct from the situation ?

AFC Telford management team simply do not fancy him and / or have what they consider better options ?

Or he has been injured for such a considerable duration that he simply was not fit enough to play.

Is unsettled and not fitting in as a possibility ?

Of interest making regular appearances on the Telford team sheet were the names of Ross White and Jonathan Royle.

So why is Tharme being recalled after such a very short time ? will he be loaned out straight away to an alternative club or does BH see an opportunity to give him game time with us where a club a league lower than is didn't.
Could a CB be departing soon? Someone claimed there would soon be an event that would rock the club to its foundations.

DT certainly needs to step-up and toughen-up if he is to make it with us, but too soon to write him off without seeing him in action.