View Single Post
Old 8th September 2019, 20.33:52   #130-0 (permalink)
a small town near cheam
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ayr Utd. (H) ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Well it is a bit tinpot isn’t it. By the time we kick off next Saturday there is a real chance that we will be in the bottom four. Meanwhile , some fans are getting very excited about losing another Saturday in the near future in order to play in some half baked cup competition. I sometimes wonder whether for some the prospect of a trip away and all day drinking is actually more important than Wrexham FC.
Good Lord, fans looking forward to an exotic away-day and enjoying a few pints – whatever next!
I think some RP’rs have lost the joy of football. Ok we need to compete up and through the leagues, but there’s still fun to be had at our current level.
Yesterday was great, stocking up before and after at the Food Festival – friendly banter with the boisterous Ayr fans in Spoons and a not half bad game with new faces and an exciting penalty shoot-out finish to win.
I think certain posters need to try and enjoy what we have, before we move on, rather than investing so much emotional energy into fashioning themselves some sort of moody internet persona.