View Single Post
Old 9th September 2019, 12.57:52   #146-0 (permalink)
Number6
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @??????

Default Re: Confidence in the Boards - WST & Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
im implying no such thing... although many Fifa 19 players on here seem to think they could/would do a better job.

but i wouldnt for a second suggest we appoint a random fan (where do you even read into that?) .

in Hughes case.. he was a footballer.. he knows the game.. he has played at different levels of football .. he knows the ins and outs "inside" a football club" so ofc id be more implied to suggest somebody with experience in the game has a similar or equal chance to succeed.

since we have been down here .. you could argue we have only had ONE experienced manager ... which was Mills.. of which i dont have to remind you how that went...

all the other Managers we have had since non-league have pretty much been new to management (with exception to Wilkin who was in a Part time Managers role prior to comming here) . some of those new managers done well.. some not so well... as said above.. its a risk.
and Brian Little, and that went the same way, in fact he was responsible for putting us down here.