View Single Post
Old 9th September 2019, 15.14:55   #1-0 (permalink)
Red Light
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup R4 draw

Love it or loathe it, having entered the competition at the third round stage we are in the draw for Round 4. If we reach the final there are only four more games to play.

The draw will take place at 1230 pm on Tuesday 10 September.
It will be live streamed on the SPFL youtube channel for anyone interested.

The format for the following rounds is as follows.

Round 4
Ties are scheduled to take place on either Saturday 12 or Sunday 13 October - this weekend clashes with out home televised BT Sport league fixture v Chesterfield.

Perhaps shortly after completion of the draw we will receive an update as to what happens with our match v Chesterfield - I am fully expecting it to be displaced to a futuristic evening fixture.

Quarter Finals
Are scheduled to take place on either Saturday 16 or Sunday 17 November - this weekend clashes with our away league fixture at Eastleigh.

Semi Finals
Are scheduled to take place on either Saturday 15 or Sunday 16 February - this weekend clashes with our home league fixture v Torquay United.

The final
Will take place either Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 March which clashes with our away league fixture v Halifax Town.

Worthy of mention is that in addition to us, Connahs Quay Nomads also won on Saturday evening at the Deeside stadium thanks to a goal from Michael Bakare - from now on I believe the draw is a total free for all with no segregation i.e. all clubs are in the draw as equals and we could end up being paired with anyone left remaining from Scotland, Ireland or Wales - exciting times !