View Single Post
Old 11th September 2019, 10.59:11   #45-0 (permalink)
Red Light
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: We Haven’t Replaced Manny Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywrex90 View Post
What exactly did Manny do? I can’t even remember the last time he played for us.

When your refer to long term ? 1 month plus ? After Christmas ?

I honestly don’t understand why the club don’t put out regular updates on things such as this. No bloody excuses , if premier league sides can do it , we certainly can. Nothing short of a joke in my eyes.
Manny sustained his injury away at Solihull Moors in a 1 - 0 defeat on the August bank holiday 2018. In an aerial challenge with Liam Daly he came down and landed awkwardly - prior to that I think he also injured a knee in a heavy clash during a game with Chester the previous season.

He came back after many months out for one game and had a relapse - I remember it being a home game but can't remember who the opponents were or when it was.

Been out a long time in reality now.

Can't see us bringing anyone in - Lawlor is about to return and Tharme has returned from Telford - can't just keep bringing in players - plenty here numbers wise - the question is are they of good enough quality ? but we are a National league club - can't have a wealth of top players sitting around never getting the chance to get game time.