View Single Post
Old 15th September 2019, 09.20:23   #6-0 (permalink)
Answer Release
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Emergency General Meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
I can answer question 1 as I've asked it myself, basically they saw fit and felt they could do the tasks Horne and Bircham could do. Apparently they've split it between them, no idea who does what though.

At the time I said it was nothing but a power grab, i see nothing to prove that wrong.

It's said some management choices in recent times were done on recommendation, no interviews, basically head hunted for the job. This is because they couldn't be bothered with all the faff and they dont have the time.

Not replacing Horne or Bircham as they felt they could cover those roles between was sound logic evidently.
Management recruitment should be no difficult to appointing high level staff in the real non football world. If they haven't gone through paper sift, initial interviews, scoring matrix's, methods of assessment, references both for both character and performance etc then the board are barking mad.

It very much appears that our method of recruitment is asking clipboard Darlington who is next from his courses. He keeps his job at the club by appointing an FAW candidate and gets another pat on the back from FAW for placing another student in employment. I've said it before, his role in appointing his own boss is beyond belief.