View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2019, 13.21:17   #20-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Off Field Success story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
You must be going around with your eyes closed.
New club shop. Improved and expanded Hospitality.
Better take up on advertising. Promotion and use of the 'course as a venue for meetings, parties etc.
Reduction in operating losses from 750k a year when the trust took over to around 100k which is covered by the WST
On going ground improvements, Drainage, Pitch improvements. Floodlight maintenance. Ticketing. Reduction in freebees.
Improved catering - still more work to do on concourse bars.
Long term. Lease of facility for 100k / annum.
Stand sponsorships.
Moves towards creating a new training facility to replace Colliers / 9 Acre.
Kop redevelopment.
I'm sure there's a lot more but I've listed those that immediately come to mind.
Improvement in catering? That's total bollocks for a start.
The food is still garbage and vastly over priced. Chocolate bars, crisps, drinks still a rip off. Not to mention the ugly 'hot food' that's peddaled. Its the same as before the WST took over. Which means these fans who run the club are happy to rip fellow fans off with overpriced 'food' you shouldn't give to a dog.

Kop redevelopment - What's the latest from the site manager?

Ground improvements - you must have missed the shitty toilets no running water etc etc that was highlighted a few weeks ago. Highly convenient but not surprising.

I knew as soon as I saw this thread a WST pyjama wearer would be on pronto to try and dress things up.

How's the football going lads?

"Doesn't matter, we got pitch drainage, a new stand due in 2059, a training field to follow shortly in 2090 and more money coming in that we ensure is wasted each season by paying off multiple managers".