View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2019, 13.27:09   #21-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Improvement in catering? That's total bollocks for a start.
The food is still garbage and vastly over priced. Chocolate bars, crisps, drinks still a rip off. Not to mention the ugly 'hot food' that's peddaled. Its the same as before the WST took over. Which means these fans who run the club are happy to rip fellow fans off with overpriced 'food' you shouldn't give to a dog.

Kop redevelopment - What's the latest from the site manager?

Ground improvements - you must have missed the shitty toilets no running water etc etc that was highlighted a few weeks ago. Highly convenient but not surprising.

I knew as soon as I saw this thread a WST pyjama wearer would be on pronto to try and dress things up.

How's the football going lads?

"Doesn't matter, we got pitch drainage, a new stand due in 2059, a training field to follow shortly in 2090 and more money coming in that we ensure is wasted each season by paying off multiple managers".
Yes Phil that's pretty spot on the food and drink prices are high and I avoid using them now, the toilets are disgusting is the site manager a paid position? If so he wants his arse kicking sitting on broken seats deep in water in the Techend Glyndwr are laughing their socks off at us, they got us to rent a moneypit.
Posted via mobile theme