View Single Post
Old 6th October 2019, 16.12:52   #117-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Keates appointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel D View Post
Well we won’t be there.
We will be lucky to get over 3000 ,but of course we will show in the figures attending as we are season ticket holders.
It's your choice whether to attend or not, and I fully understand the frustration and disappointment with OUR football club. I will be there; as ever, hoping for an improvement. It is now all about picking up points, with the outside prospect of eventually seeing some money.

I think this appointment shows a Board which lacks the necessary will to escape the 'group think' they have created. Essentially, there is no leader to kick arse when required. Instead, we have a group of 'steady Eddies', who are now afraid of their own shadows, hence lack the confidence to be bold.

Of course, they may well be proven to be correct, and we fans being wrong. I am not convinced either way. But it's a results based industry; without those wins it will be easy to feel self-righteous, whilst also seeing the demise of our club.

Best they get it right!