View Single Post
Old 7th October 2019, 10.06:18   #173-0 (permalink)
Wreck Sam
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST EGM - Recap of Agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
I think you need to think what's actually going on here , the clubs been hijacked by individuals who trust no one but themselves and the odd colleague , led by one or two who think no one else is capable of doing a decent job , i could go on and on here but things are worse than i thought before .
This is the root cause of why we are where we are after 8 years. The small group in control fall short of the skill sets required in not only directing the football side of things but as has been shown over the DSA debacle, way short in people skills leading to appalling PR. 8 years on and many can see the results of what happens when a group of probably well minded amateur volunteers do not see that their efforts fall short of what is needed in competing in a professional world. It is human nature to make mistakes but unfortunately what should have been a competitive budget derived from the excellent support base over the last 8 years has been seen to be wasted. Why on earth would any investor come to our aid only to have to take a back seat as that investment is arrogantly wasted by more of the same mindset ? Part time mentality... part time standards. Quite sad really.