View Single Post
Old 7th October 2019, 15.19:28   #96-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Statement responding to 'social media storm' "Regarding Wrexham DSA & Viewing Platform"

The decision by the WST Board to distance themselves from the DSA - and the excellent services they provide to the club and town - is morally and professionally wrong.

They should revisit this and agree a way forward with the DSA. Otherwise, the WST’s claim that we are a genuine community based club is hollow and bogus.

The WST and Wrexham AFC boards have not covered themselves in glory these past few months, but this offers them the opportunity to rebuild the level of trust between the fans and executive that is essential to take this club forward. If they fail to grasp this issue we can but assume that much — if not all — the criticisms aimed at ‘an aloof clique’ are genuine, and they are therefore unfit to represent our club and its fans.

This is a problem of the WST’s making: the onus is therefore on them to ‘sort it out’ to their members’ satisfaction.

This is not the way to do business. Sort it out!