View Single Post
Old 7th October 2019, 21.24:41   #14-0 (permalink)
redknight
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Keates Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by WREXHAM TID View Post
Board are damed if they show up “look at arrogance appointing a manager fans didn’t want”

Damed if they don’t show up “board couldn’t even face the fans” “bet they couldn’t get time off work”

People wanted a football man to appoint the manager so Dixie led the process and not Spencer.

People wanted a full time assistant manager (rightly so) we get Andy Davies back and people are fuming.

I don’t agree with the board decisions over the last 12 months but they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.
Posted via mobile theme

Have to disagree with this. I believe on this occasion fans have quite rightly pointed out inconsistencies in the statement released and are pointing out the board were absent to answer to this and left it to what can only be described as a fall guy in Dixie and despite being titles a media manager, a bloke who is either misinformed, or unprepared to conduct the press meeting.
It was awful to.watch the media lad could, should have given a little better intro where he would have saved keates having to awkwardly reveal the assistant manager situation ...shoddy at best