View Single Post
Old 9th October 2019, 20.20:44   #61-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post
At least when he went it was done above board and he was not tapped up and didn't negotiate behind the club's back like Sammy Snake did.

Assuming non of the past bitterness had gone on who would you rather was back here Keates or Ricketts? I know who is the better of them and it would be Ricketts for me.

You call him a snake but he left with over half the season left and the usual suspects never tried to persuade him to stay. Whereas Keates walked out when 4th with 8 games to go and that's what gets mine and other fans backs up, he would of done the same if it had been another division one club don't give me it was his Hometown club it was money, no problem with that it's the bull I don't like, the dismissal with a grin on his face when he said it was the past at his welcome back

But he's here now and just because he did ok last time it does not guarantee he will this time, football ain't that simple after all his only achievement as a manager was being sacked leaving his club in an inevitable relegation and playing dreadful football.
Posted via mobile theme