View Single Post
Old 10th October 2019, 09.31:24   #17-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Fitness, concentration, laziness, whichever it it I hope DK sorts it a number 1 priority.

IMO we have a few bad apples in the barrel and need to clear them out. Starting with Penalties.
Imho fitness has been an issue for quite a few seasons we aren't a 90 minutes team we seem to have a good half hour to 45 mins then players are puffing like 100 a day smokers.

I think lack of a reserve side is one reason but general training isn't long enough and just telling them to go to the gym is laziness. Also we have a poor pre-season compared to The past when they ran up sand dunes and physical fitness was tops now it's a jolly to Portugal and a few pre-season games against pub sides.

As to the penalties Grant ain't the first ever player to miss 2 on the bounce, Summerfield was our penalty taker previously maybe he should take over again he was good at them...

I know you don't rate on like Grant but for me if he wasn't playing we would be bottom as he is on 6 goals under Keates that would be prolific.

Seriously when we were losing under Hughes he was the only one who looked genuinely gutted.
Posted via mobile theme