View Single Post
Old 10th October 2019, 12.40:27   #171-0 (permalink)
cardiffred
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I hope that wasn't aimed at me CR as I wasn't having a dig at your posts it's good to express different views it don't always have to be a bitch fight.

I appreciate your points I don't know how often you were able to get to watch the team under Keates last time out, but imho it was anti-football.

Majority of the teams promoted from this league score for fun.... Yeovil at the moment are looking good for going straight back up...12 yrs and rising playing dreadful football tells me with our great support something is seriously wrong here, I know promotion is hard from this league but how many out of those 12 yrs have we competed at the top.
Posted via mobile theme
Not at all. We disagree on lots but normally can do so respecting the other. I know you care loads about our football club.

Being in Cardiff (or even Cape Town at the moment) means I don't get to see as much as I'd like. I really appreciate this when we're crap but it's much harder when we do well. What I have managed to watch the last couple of years has been dire compared to when I first started watching from the early 90s - I can only imagine the difference from the 70s particularly.

Agree that we have a number of failings but last season shows what we're capable of. That's what made it all the more frustrating - if Ricketts had stayed, I'm convinced we'd have gone up as champions with something to spare. If we'd made the right appointment in January you could probably say the same.