View Single Post
Old 10th October 2019, 12.56:10   #69-0 (permalink)
Wenttoanderlechtin76
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Would an apology from Dean Keates ease tensions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I would say the last paragraph was contradictory of himself.

As to the investors queuing up if I was looking to buy a house I would not knock on someones door if I liked the outside and ask them if they were going to sell it me if it wasn't up for sale.

To many terrified of the past, they need to get over it not all football club owners are crooks, we were just soft touches in the past we should of learned from that... It's like falling off a bike and being to scared to get back on.

Imho we have 2 choices carry on has we are watching the pennies but never progressing and happy to be non league or look for outside investment in a similar way to Swansea.
Posted via mobile theme
Most fans would agree with you JND I know a lot of friends and family who used to go but don't bother anymore because the club shows no ambition to move forward and has been taken over by a clique who have gotten too comfortable in their little boardroom.

Tuesdays gate shows testament to that and the farce that has gone on since Ricketts left with nobody being made accountable proves what a joke we are becoming.

You cannot run a football club with volunteers it doesn't work and its NOT working.

Most of the bigger League clubs that have come down have managed to find their way back after a couple of seasons but here we are 12 yrs later further away than ever with a split fan base a rotting stadium and another bang average football side who decide which manager they want to play for.

Sorry but we are a million miles away from returning to where our fans deserve to be and its all very sad indeed.