View Single Post
Old 11th October 2019, 09.53:54   #225-0 (permalink)
Quay Red
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: WST EGM - Recap of Agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Why, how many EGM's have you called?

What's blind about the agenda on this thread?

You must have missed the part in bold below.

Nothing is set in stone at this stage that's also been made clear and by voting to call an EGM you aren't supporting any of the agenda, that comes later.
You don't seem have grasped this.
And as they have said you can email in any proposals you want. Don't think its right? Then tell them. Send in your proposals. Better than whinging on the thread everyday isn't it? Isn't that what fans have been told on here for years, do something instead of whinging on a forum?

We have fans here who want to do more than bleat on forum and start dialogue with the board, I can't criticise that even if I don't agree with everything.

Again, to clarify our position, we have reasonable topics of discussion – but the first hurdle, as set out by the WST process is to garner the support for a meeting. Assuming we can make the meeting happen, the high level discussion points that we wish to address are detailed below:

• Address lack of full-time personnel and positions directly supporting the first team management. The long-term aim is to protect Wrexham AFC’s status as a full-time professional football club
• Seek organisational change at boardroom level due to the dissatisfaction amongst a population of the membership. We are not suggesting a complete replacement of board members, which we feel would be unreasonable and irresponsible. Maintaining stability through any period of change is essential
• Enact positive change to the procedures intended to hold directors accountable
• Request that appointments made to replace any outgoing board members are managed by the WST board, and that the skills gap within the area of football operations is addressed via the identification and appointment of a candidate with the pre-requisite skills and experience such as a director of football
• Place the role of WST chair under review, giving this role the remit to hold directors and board members accountable. Implement a time limitation on this role, and make it a directly elected role
I have never called an EGM. Does that matter.

I'm just pointing out that without a resolution forwarded to the Secretary and supported by the 5% of the adult membership, an EGM won't be called.
See the WST rules. Section 30.8 - 31 -33-34 - 35- 36 &37.

The Agenda needs to be converted into Resolutions.

FWIW. I'm not against calling an EGM.

Last edited by Quay Red; 11th October 2019 at 09.57:50..