View Single Post
Old 21st October 2019, 22.25:22   #57-0 (permalink)
REDGOG
Club Captain

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Live meeting thread - KO 7:30pm

Some of the questions asked as I remember them

Question asked regarding the mistakes made over the last few years

Previous response given in February given again ( challenged latter by Richard regarding when Barrow told Spencer pre meet the manager or post meet the manager, both accused the other of being " mistaken".

Question regarding what happened with the DSA, this got very heated with the board on the back foot and sounding like they reiterated the decision to not use the volunteers going forward? Question from the DSA who leaked the accusation that the DSA had downed tools etc via twitter, board denied it was anyone on the board, when asked would they investigate the answer was "how would they investigate"

I didn't get the impression that anyone had learnt any lessons from the cock up.

Question regarding the latest resignation from the board. Board stated due to personal issues challenged again by a member with a text being produced stating a different reason.

Carl Darlington's role and performance as a coach being challenged ( not improving any players and negative football) Answer was all the managers wanted him and he is very good and a Wrexham fan like all of us.

Did anyone on the board think they should resign after all the mistakes- Answer no, we have done really well except for this year.

Did the board require new members to get away from group think, No we have all the skills required and have done really well 3 highest points total in our history and if we had beaten Orient we would have gone up.

Peter did announce that they are looking at a director of football going forward ( I think that's what he was suggesting I don't want to put words in to his mouth)

Was not an easy ride for the board tonight more questions asked but my memory is not what it was.

Well done to all for asking questions, at the start it didn't look like any would be asked