View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2019, 16.47:54   #38-0 (permalink)
wrexhamrob
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: What did Bobby Grant do to annoy the MRS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsussexred View Post
Security staff protecting the board; players telling the fans to fook off and fans telling each other to fook off. NWP will be introducing bubble restrictions to keep our own fans segregated soon.
Something has got to give and compromises will be needed from both sides to find a shared vision of where the club is heading.
We have a shared vision. It’s a winning team. A few more 1-0 wins and hopefully we’ll be far more together. There are obviously many opinions here, we all care about our club our team but people comment in many different ways. Same are critical some are encouraging. When we’re playing reasonably well against a top of league side , are we looked far better than them, to then sing ‘sack the Board’ is in my opinion is unnecessary and a diversion ( yes folks are allowed other opinions) . I didn’t see Grant make any gestures, but did hear him take lots of abuse, whenever a player puts on a Red Wrexham FC shirts they’ll get my support. Especially Bobby Grant today who as usual gave lots of effort leading the line, and taking lots of stick from Bromley. Today was a very good game by a WrexhamFC team who made Bromley look the lower team, yes a small number of passes went astray but overall a very good performance, especially Luke Young what a goal, and effective play from Ruthers Grant and others. COYR