View Single Post
Old 5th November 2019, 05.31:15   #779-0 (permalink)
louisleftboot
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_TRFC View Post
Hi boys. When I joined this forum you all laughed at me and told me you'd leave us behind and that we'd rot in this league. I've seen consecutive promotions, Indonesian investment and a tough start to life in the 3rd tier, a league you haven't been in since 2005. You're bang on when you tell us we're not rivals. We're not rivals because you're sh*te, and have finished below us every year since the 80's. You're no bigger than Chester. You're a pathetic excuse of a club. Fan owned model doesn't work and it never will. But at least you'll have the 4-2 and 2-1 wins at PP eh? Good luck in your relegation battle, we're going through one ourselves. Although, there is a slight difference between a League 1 relegation battle and a Conference one x
Living rent free in your head mate. Surely you had better things to do with your life on a Monday night?