View Single Post
Old 5th November 2019, 19.21:45   #6-0 (permalink)
Red Light
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Board implement exclusion zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by llewelyn View Post
Yes but if you read my post, they normally put larger away following in the glyndwr as understood when purchasing season tickets in that stand. They have never moved fans from the Yale centre, that was never mentioned when we bought our season tickets.
Large away followings with high risk in the form of Chester and Tranmere have been moved to the Glyndwr / Tech end - as highlighted we know in advance that this could possibly happen but don't think it will apply this season - we have probably had our largest away following in the form of Stockport County - for the first round of an FA Cup I doubt Rochdale will bring anywhere near the number SCFC brought.

Not certain what the rule is for seat allocation for the FA Cup but pretty certain the allocation for away fans has to be increased above what is the normal league game allocation - it might just be a coincidence or a deliberate ploy to provide additional seating to comply with the FA Cup rule (not for one minute do I believe Rochdale would need it)