View Single Post
Old 9th November 2019, 10.30:27   #34-0 (permalink)
Red Light
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: More than £20m could be injected into Wrexham’s football facilities as part of new vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
We really need those 5000 extra seats for National League North.

Theres more chance of me getting a threesome with Liz Hurley and Eva Green than any of this happening.
But it's a bit like chicken and the egg - which came first ?

For far, far to long the club as a whole have simply stagnated - stood still in time whilst all others have developed and progressed - clubs that are smaller than us in fanbase size and growth potential - minnows like Rochdale and Crewe who used to be below us in the pecking order.

The club's on field ambition seems to match what goes on off field - no joined up working with external agencies including the Local Authority - they should be combining their efforts for the greater good of all but I just don't see any glimmer of hope happening - especially from what should be the focal point of it all - the club itself - much preferring to meander along and react day to day without any solid long term planning - the stadium is an absolute disgrace and the situation has been allowed to drag on for far too long - other clubs don't seem to have any problem in constructing new stands and stadiums - why are we so blatantly different - even before the kop was closed down we had the same situation with the old Mold Road derelict stand - some kids have never ever seen Wrexham play a home game in a four sided stadium.

Ambition has to come from within - I am convinced there is none.