Thread: Any EGM update?
View Single Post
Old 26th November 2019, 13.09:43   #16-0 (permalink)
dagg
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Any EGM update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspark View Post
i admire your thoughts ruthin red you have shown you care about the club and want change, the problem is most Wrexham fans are not members and are not interested in societies, or meetings or voting, all most fans want is to support their team, i understand it can be argued that by being a member and attending meetings and voting is supporting the club but that is supporting the board etc on their terms, when we all clubbed together to save our club we did not do so for the end result to be what it is, personally i do not think an egm will change anything short term or long term, it may ruffle a few feathers but the plain fact is, fans are giving up, fans do not want to stand up in a meeting and criticise those failing the club, to be then castigated by the "cult" board/wst supporters, people dont want that embarrassment, they just want their football club, none of this dogma and [political protocol, we just want a football club and we did not give up our personal income to satisfy a minorities ideals, well i did not anyway, but the average fan does not want meetings, votes etc, they want a REAL football club
Good post.