View Single Post
Old 30th November 2019, 07.43:37   #49-0 (permalink)
dragonspark
-

Racecourse Spot: yale stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sign the petition....

re. egm i can only vouch for myself and the people i know quite well who have made their feelings known, all people i know are dissatisfied with the trust run model, all of them myself included have decided to abstain from matches, only a couple knew about the egm, the majority did not even know that the trust/board have instigated stipulations or rules etc making it difficult to remove them without the bollocks of attending meetings and voting etc out of all these many people only two are trust members.
no one i know is prepared to stand up in a crowded room and denounce the board/trust with all eyes directed towards them, no one i know wants to be a member or to vote etc, they do all want to support Wrexham fc though.
We the fans have been stitched up, we supplied a group of people with the funds to, as we thought, save Wrexham fc, i know directors have put some personal money in and i dont know how much but i do know the bulk of the funds supplied to ensure the clubs survival came from ordinary football fans who trusted these people.
The powers that be have held a coup, they have taken control of the club and made a whole host of rules and regulations and made them legal making it nigh on impossible to remove them, they are no less than the bolsheviks in russia or castro in cuba and they have treated us supporters with contempt, they have thought that they could pull the wool over everyones eyes but there has been dissent and there are many who saw the cracks and problems developing and who voiced their concerns, only to be shot down and ridiculed, those of you supporters who have blindly given support to the board when bad decisions have been made are just as much to blame for our current predicament for it is you that gave the board the self belief of being all powerful,and those of you who shot down the dissenters and used emotional blackmail to silence the complainers you are as much to blame for our situation.
now look at us, everyone i talk to thinks we are down and out and unless something happens we are going down but you, the ones who have supported the inadequate board, where are you now, are you too embarrassed to admit you were wrong, for it is you who should be voting for an egm, you have assisted in the demise