View Single Post
Old 1st December 2019, 16.56:29   #48-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Head not in sand JND. Just being realistic.
The club will never be finished, no matter what happens.
Saddens me to say that after the last few league games we are looking a lot worse than even I thought we would be under Keates and he should go.

Would be absolutely ridiculous to go down to NLN with £1 million plus sitting in the bank.
Get a decent manager!! Get some proper midfield players and a Striker in January.
Don't think DK is capable of that though.

He isn't he should never of come back the board should go for that alone and using Dixie as their scapegoat.

Oldham recently have gone through managers like a knife through butter..yes managers need time, but no new manager bounce like Hartlepool and Fylde, mainly because most of the players Pearson included were signed by him and he walked out on them when well placed a lot of us fans are peed off with him because of that, imagine how those players who signed for him feel, on top of that a coach in Davies who players allegedly laughed at behind his back.

To have any chance of stopping the rot we need a clear out now get rid of Keates, Davies and Darlington, but heads must roll on those responsible on the board for the appointments since Ricketts left...

Their is no accountability at the top and sadly that works down the food chain.

Respect to Mr Rhodes for having some humility.

It's no good delaying the inevitable with Keates he has to go now before the cancer becomes terminal.

Forgive me for using that scenario but sometimes strong words are needed to shake people out of their complacency.

The club we love is dying, you said it won't die if we go down... I hate saying yes it will.
Posted via mobile theme