View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2019, 22.35:28   #133-0 (permalink)
eosceiriog
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: KOP
Twitter: @

Default Re: Would you support the sale of Wrexham AFC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruabon Red View Post
Exactly. The first task is to get to a position where making a change is achievable within the current constitution.

It would be interesting to see - in light of the worsened league position and greater publicity as a result - the response to a new properly formulated and considered call for an EGM.
I agree. I am not rubbishing views on what did or did not happen in the past, if the budget was increased or not, etc but we really do need to focus on what is achievable in the here and now.

I see an EGM as the only practical way forward but if there are any better ideas I'd like to hear them.

Protest if you like but I think the board will feel with some justification (to themselves at least) they can withstand that pressure. Their failure to properly engage has shown us that time and time again. I think they will attempt to weaponise protests to portray the protesters in a bad light.

If we are going to fight, as PG says on another thread, then we need to make sure we are not going to lose. Cunning is needed not crude confrontation.

EGM back on the agenda ASAP ?