View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2019, 07.02:44   #134-0 (permalink)
dragonspark
-

Racecourse Spot: yale stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Would you support the sale of Wrexham AFC?

as much as i do not want to become a member and detest the politicisation (if thats a real word) of our football club, i am prepared to become a member in order to vote for egm and to vote for thye club or the majority of the club being sold to a decent business person.
the majority of SUCCESSFUL businesses and football clubs are run by a certain type of person, they are successful people, usually with a ruthless streak but good at organising and creating profits and motivating individuals.
Be honest now would any of the board/trust directors, be director of a football club if the had not usurped control pf the club and then used dubious means to remain and to have like minded people voted alongside them, would any of our directors be a director of a successful business, the answer to those two questions is why we have had a gradual demise, the "successes" we have seen are minimal to that of other league clubs who have made the drop into non league and then passed us by on the way back to the league in a fraction of the time, and they have done so with successful business people at the helm, if our board/wst want to regain any respect from individuals such as myself and many others then they should approach suitable successful business people with a view to taking control