Thread: Bryn Law
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2019, 15.44:52   #5-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bryn Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
Bryn is whispering in the grass. I believe he is a decent guy who wants what is best for the club, A big but though......

If Bryns alleged consortia is out there he really should get them to reveal themselves in order that the fans can know who they are and what plans they have.

If the group are serious and wish to bypass at this stage the bond (Due Dil) they can simply gain the support of the membership by revealing themselves via the press and other publicity streams. What I ask? do they have to hide?

I have been around long enough to see attempted takeovers at various clubs - including Wrexham both in the 60's and after. They usually raise their heads when the club is floundering on the field. So, My message is simple - Lets see who you are so we can judge you. The fans at the very least deserve to know.

This continued 'There is a consortia out there' malarky is damaging in itself and has gone for far to long !
Why would they bother revealing themselves when the Club/WST told them to fck off? And then they would have to endure all the subsequent abuse that would come their way from the diehards? Why would you do that?

Even the clubs own fans who tried to get an EGM were targeted online from these so called fans, with their jobs being put at risk as a result.