View Single Post
Old 6th December 2019, 12.49:17   #50-0 (permalink)
Hampshire Red
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Like for Like Stats - 2019/20

Thanks Draig for keeping this up. I agree the tables make depressing reading but we are unbeaten against all of the promotion/playoff contenders apart from Solihull Moors (W3, D3, L1). In fact 14 of our 23 points have been gained against teams in the top half of the table. If we had gained the same return against the bottom half teams we would be 17th. We really have to up our game against these.

We will do well to take a point tomorrow but the next five up to the home game against Aldershot are winnable and a minimum of 10 points are a must or else we'll go down. After Tuesday night I don't think that's impossible so let's keep our fingers crossed.

There have been many comments on other threads about Keates' poor recruitment. However, in this second spell I think that has been a bit harsh - I would say that so far 3 out of 4 have been successes (Horsfield, Kennedy and Patrick) which isn't bad. Indeed I think from the highlights and comments on RP that our chances of survival will be much improved if we can keep Kennedy and Patrick to the end of the season.

COYR