View Single Post
Old 19th December 2019, 21.09:25   #7-0 (permalink)
northwalian dragon
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Q&A REVIEW | Your thoughts, was your question answered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
I feel sorry for NWD, he clearly put a lot of work Into this and has been badly let down by the boards refusal to answer. What if we all send an email en masse to the directors telling them how diapppinyed we are and we demand all questions are answered
I’ve emailed Carl Hogan directly to try and assess why certain questions were answered over others

I’ve had it confirmed that he was the first point of contact for the emails that were sent in by supporters.

I await further correspondence to the following email:

Quote:
Hello Carl,

My apologies for misspelling your name.

I am not approaching the operational board with questions, I am asking you directly.

It is my understanding that you, as media team manager, were the first point of contact for the incoming emails for the recent Q&A. Therefore, it is very relevant that the below questions are addressed to yourself. It is very much within the remit of your position at the club to address supporters who have a concern that their voices, questions and concern are not being made known to the relevant people(s).

Please do answer the following questions:

Can you confirm whether all questions that were submitted for the Q&A were forwarded to the operation board or did you, in your role as media team manager, moderate and select which questions were submitted to board members?

Were any questions not submitted to the board to answer? If there were questions not put forward, how many?

Are there any of the 81 questions that I submitted, on behalf of myself and several other supporters, that you would like to answer yourself?

Regards,
From the two emails I exchanged with him it seems he was more interested in making sure I got the spelling of his name correct than addressing the concerns of the owners of the football club