View Single Post
Old 20th December 2019, 08.25:01   #20-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Q&A REVIEW | Your thoughts, was your question answered?

My thoughts are we have lots of fans who do not understand the ownership model, and/or do not take an interest in the detail over the years. Why should they is another arguement

Saying that stuff like WST Board majority vote to fire Hughes - Club Board not involved? does not help those who want to discover more and think processes and polices are in place.

I have posted on here about low turnouts several times, and much like those whinging about the General Election result, it is too simple to say those who did not vote are unhappy - they could be delighted how things are and therefore do not feel the need to engage.

The word 'mandate' was used in a few answers, and not in a romantic sense, and technically it is true in the context however for me much like the General Election it would be too simplistic to see the mandate from those who vote for you/your cause, when really representation needs to be of everyone and as inclusive as possible.

As for the Q&A exercise, I don't feel big walls of somewhat repetitive text is great, but is there more information out now than before it? Yes. Thats a good thing.