Thread: Survival
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2020, 17.17:45   #1-0 (permalink)
shinton fox
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mainly go to away games
Twitter: @

Default Survival

I wasn’t at today’s game so can’t comment on the performance .

I first started watching Wrexham in 1967 and our current status as a team and club is one of the most worrying I can recall . I don’t like criticising managers or senior members of the trust as I have no doubt Dean is doing his very best whereas the board members give their time for no payment . It must be a thankless task

Irrespective of the the efforts of Dean and board members , the current position of the club is unacceptable and in my view we must pull together and do everything possible to prevent relegation to Conference North .

Dean’s appointment hasn’t worked out as planned and results have got worse since he took over . The Board must take urgent action and bring in an experienced manager and a few new players to make sure we stay in this league . In my view , it is pointless backing Dean and giving him more funds .

Dismissing Dean and bringing in new players might not be possible due to the clubs finances . If the board members agree that Dean needs to be replaced but they can’t afford compensation , I think they should issue a notice to all members and fans seeking assistance . If we don’t take radical action now I fear a worsening of the clubs financial affairs in Conference North and a major loss of supporters . That could result in the death of our beloved club and we must not let that happen