Thread: Perspective
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2020, 18.00:46   #2-0 (permalink)
WrexSi
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Moan Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Perspective

In 42 years of watching Wrexham, that was one of the absolute worst performances I’ve seen.

I feel that this squad has been many things this season... inconsistent, unlucky, under rated, not given the right tactics, promising, etc etc, it’s been up and down like that, around those feelings, depending on which game it was..

But today was the first time I really felt the team simply wasn’t putting the effort in!

That was an idle, lazy, gutless, clueless performance from every player aside from Young and Carra (and a Lainton in goal).

I can excuse bad luck or being outplayed, in some games, but I can’t accept the lack of effort and commitment shown today.

Today was the first time for me at a Wrexham game where I felt I was totally losing control, I felt compelled to run on the pitch and bollock the players, which would have meant a lifetime ban etc.

So, best to leave early, before I made a tw@t of myself.

How DARE those players amble around and hide, like they did today?! It beggars belief.

At least part of the reason they dared to do it was, a disinterested looking Keates, no one driving them or shaking them up.