View Single Post
Old 5th January 2020, 09.57:19   #8-0 (permalink)
juan16
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: We need a change EGM part 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
The time has come there seems to be many people on red passion and social media all claiming to be fed up but the last EGM call didn’t work. I understand most don’t buy into the club, it’s members do not vote in a high proportion but this has allowed motions present to be passed by a minority dictating the future of Wrexham football club to its current demise.

I’m not going to just say sack the board, but what is needed now are replacements for current board members ready to take the helm if we can force enough support for an EGM. I have been open and critical of the WST regime for years and I cannot believe anyone has faith in this model, from the beginning the team of the previous regime led us to the fa trophy and the playoffs then from that season the team produced by the board, it’s many football managers and players have been terrible.

I do not believe that after new players or a full team was the answer every year or two years, also changing the management didn’t work and I do not believe changing the directors will stop the rot of Wrexham football club any further those who have managed our decline for 8 years probably have no intention on quitting.

I will rejoin the trust just to be able to have an EGM if we can gather the support with others doing the same, we need to remove the board with replacements ready entering the club into a transitional period where it should be placed up for sale and see who or if anyone comes forward. The board could be right and there is no interest I accept that.

If anyone is actually interested in making this happen, Is there even the support to push through an EGM?
Even if you got your EGM you boys on Red Passion wouldn't turn up so what's the point.
You don't need an EGM just turn up at a regular WST meeting and make reasoned and credible points/questions, if people who were dissatisfied with the boards performance were to continually make points/questions throughout the meeting as to why the board should resign we could make it happen
An EGM would take too long to set up and by then we'll be relegated