View Single Post
Old 6th January 2020, 17.31:35   #29-0 (permalink)
ugarte007
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot: GUS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Current Player League Ability

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Some of those players under a qualified intelligent manager is better than the leagues below..

Summerfield when we had an intelligent professional manager with a proper coach Ricketts and Barrow was very good, he was MOM at home game after game worked his socks off to but soon tired, he is better than NN, just one of a few there you mention.

Before the season started we were one of the favourite's to go up, these players don't go from very good under Ricketts to poor without a reason.

Simply put we have a s**t manager and 2 s**t coaches with an even more s**t board and WST

#excitingtimes
Posted via mobile theme
Football is being saturated with coaches doing A,B, and C courses. I know a few doing them through youth football, it means nothing from what I have witnessed. Can you coach experience and a winning mentality , I think not. If Keates doesnt see this with Darlington and Davies it will ruin his future.

My worry is FAW links and rewards are the reason Darlington is with us, which is nonsense if true. Keates needs a new number 2 asap, if he dosnt see this he should walk away now before he relegates us.