View Single Post
Old 7th January 2020, 14.12:16   #30-0 (permalink)
Parry52
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Current Player League Ability

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugarte007 View Post
Football is being saturated with coaches doing A,B, and C courses. I know a few doing them through youth football, it means nothing from what I have witnessed. Can you coach experience and a winning mentality , I think not. If Keates doesnt see this with Darlington and Davies it will ruin his future.

My worry is FAW links and rewards are the reason Darlington is with us, which is nonsense if true. Keates needs a new number 2 asap, if he dosnt see this he should walk away now before he relegates us.
I love the FAW courses, it seems some people think they’re something different to what they really are.

The courses are there to have a minimum standard of coaching. They do provide information on everything to do with football, with motivation being one, but you’re judged on your ability to coach. They give you a task and if you complete it on the assessment to a minimum required standard you pass.

It certainly seems Darlington and Keates have the knowledge of how to set up a team, it’s up to them to shape their own path and find what works for them at their clubs. If they struggle to motivate players they can’t rely on their UEFA qualification, they need to take a course in motivation.