Thread: Josh ginnelly
View Single Post
Old 14th January 2020, 00.35:52   #102-0 (permalink)
crazywelsh
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Josh ginnelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Yes i misread it I have just looked again and I get the point.
Posted via mobile theme
I’m surprised you didn’t get it!

It’s been clear too myself for years, the penny hasn’t dropped for a while but for most it has this season. The odd couple now who continue to defend the board wouldn’t accept defeat even if we were going under with financial difficulties, it’s an ideological dream that has ruined this football club.

The only way to oppose those in charge is not attending games, or joining the trust to vote but they are all that stupid they would probably count the increase in members as a sign of success rather than to try and remove them from power!

I stand by what I said no other football club would preach fan owned nonsense, hold a Q&A but only answer the questions that doesn’t put the board members errors to the forefront for accountability. I think we are headed to our current level as a club and deserve it the football shown on the pitch reflects wst leadership which is cheap, poorly organised and no talent.

I’d never recommend 100% fan ownership and from what we have seen as fans Moss was absolutely spot on, as was booth and the fans will kill the club unless they see the light.

Last edited by crazywelsh; 14th January 2020 at 00.39:27..