View Single Post
Old 15th January 2020, 05.38:24   #46-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: The silence is deafening

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
You are right I suppose, there is no interest amongst the nodding dogs while the wst lead the club to its grave slowly.

With even less interest in removing those in power that would be a start, but I think the time has come and gone for the WST ownwership it cannot get much worse than it has been since they controlled the club.
Describing those who attend as nodding dogs is so cheap and easy. What about the DSA volunteers and their charges who clearly get so much pleasure from coming and have endless faith with no agenda ? To some Saturday is simply a release and a chance to see their team play. What is leading the club to it’s grave as you suggest is poor football management and poor selection of that said management. The silent majority always need to be convinced in every democratic process and the problem at present with those of us agitating for change isn’t the nodding dogs as you so freely call them and almost certainly include me it’s those who want change as frankly at present the silent majority appear to be unconvinced. This will either get louder if we lose on Saturday or once again calm down. Meanwhile why don’t you just express your opinions without resorting to cheap uneducated jibes ?