View Single Post
Old 20th January 2020, 05.04:36   #10-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Harrogate (Away)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
Always puzzles me that clubs don't make it easy for 'everyone'.

Not everyone has a smartphone or a home printer.

Many older fans especially those who are older and retired who possibly have more time than most maybe put off by the 'ticketing arrangements.

Also that word 'concessions' - what does it mean ?

It seems to vary from club to club. I visit both Connahs Quay Nomads and Airbus UK with a family member and pay for us both - the difference in what I pay is significant.

If your over 18 but still in full time education (University or similar) and are not earning are you included in as a potential concession ? if so what age bracket. This could certainly apply to us with many out of towners residing on the Glyndwr campus - do we do anything special to entice students to join us perhaps harnessing them for life. Similarly what about the polar opposite - the upper age group ? it's very rarely written in plain black & white as an enticement for older supporters to jump aboard.

In conclusion you would think host clubs would go all out to capture the full cross section of supporters - we know bar codes and tickets assist rapid ingress to stadiums via the turnstiles - perhaps there should be a simple option to buy a ticket in advance.

Similar to
First poster to actually fall asleep while posting?