Thread: The Future
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2020, 08.03:24   #2-0 (permalink)
Vorporix
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspark View Post
i am sure there will be those who will shoot me down for this, but given the circumstances of the last few years and also given the majority of comments in rp, it is clear many are not entirely happy with the way our club has been run
and how those in charge have placed a forcefield around them and seems like they are reluctant to seek outside investment that the club is crying out for.
While i accept there have been improvements lately i personally see a mediocre non league future for the club in its current control system.
I know there are individuals who have sent letters to people like Steve Morgan and even the Sultan of Brunei for example, concerning the plight of Wrexham fc,as much as i would love either to become involved at the club in reality it looks unlikely however, i was talking to an associate of mine, a long time well known Wrexham supporter who suggested something which at first i did not take too seriously but after time this idea has grown on me, he suggested Wrexham fans club together and place some form of article or even advertisement in a facility that is frequented by wealthy investors, something like "The Times", clearly as supporters we could not say the club is up for sale but we could try and impress prospective investors with the potential of our run down club, the more i think of this the more i like it
With the Dragon being such a powerful symbol in China - perhaps the China Daily or China Economic Daily would be a better option?