Thread: Radio Wales Now
View Single Post
Old 25th January 2020, 17.54:35   #9-0 (permalink)
cynprifathro
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Radio Wales Now

My email of half hour earlier to 'Call Rob' stated:
I started the Call Rob thread about Wayne and Bernie on Red Passion last Sunday.
Surprisingly, the RP website closed that thread earlier today when it could have been left until views had been expressed on your programme today.
Last Sunday, I also challenged the club by email to contact Wayne.
My first response from Carl Hogan, Media Officer was to re-contact the club on another email address which I duly did
Surely, the media officer himself could have had the foresight to do this for me internally via the club's communication system!
This sums up the lack of a professional approach within Wrexham AFC!
Sam Ricketts speaking on Sky apparently referred to backroom problems at Wrexham AFC!
Plenty to mull over at Wrexham FC in spite of their recent two good wins!
.................................................. .................................................. ..
Further to Wayne's comments tonight, it is obvious from his recent contact with Spencer Harris that our supposed Kelloggs' 'superboy' is a paper man!
in his own jargon, he is obviously task management oriented rather than people management oriented!
He is clearly not a listener. He sees himself as the 'big I am!'
So too, does the club's history boy Peter Jones with his views on the club board having all the required 'skill sets!' As for our computer nerd John Mills....
It begs the question: Who are these people attempting to run, or should I say ruin, Wrexham AFC? They certainly seem to love being big fish in a small pond hence their own selfish desire to cling to their own power to the detriment of our beloved Wrexham AFC!